Welcome to my blog - New Testament Greek Geek! My primary aim with this site is to provide valuable tools and information regarding biblical studies. In our fast pace society, new topics and conversations about the Bible are springing forth daily. I hope to engage both new and old topics through essays, book reviews, and ramblings. Futile debates and quarrels regarding theological/doctrinal viewpoints are not advocated here. My prayer is that this blog would provide edification and encouragement for its readers and advance the cause of Christ.

Saturday, April 8, 2017

German

I’m going through the basics of German while simultaneously learning theological terms. If anyone can recommend free online sources let me know (jjcovert@liberty.edu)! Right now I’m working through Memrise’s Academic Theological German: NT Vocab. I’m hitting the basics hard and should be through April Wilson’s Quickly German in a few weeks to a month. I’ve changed the language on my phone to Deutsch. My settings screen looks like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment